Girl Gamers Girl Gamers

great flash, hit all the spot's on the subject of "Girl Gamer's", via example "Girl A" wanting all the attention and not really playing the game in short ....... not even close to a gamer, "Girl B" 100% gamer wouldnt mind her on my team, can count on her to acculy play the game.

all in all you get a 5/5 because the voice acting was good, the flash had it's flaw's but in all it was sooth and well animated, threw in jokes and what not so hey i love it.

but, if i may as a viewer might i request if you make another flash where "Girl A" gets malled by a zombie or shot .... ~.~

Blume Blume

another home run Hikarian, you are a true insperation to many including I, the animatin is smooth and the song Haru fit's perfectly inplace, along with the meaning of the flash, i appluad you're skill including you're abilty to create great Flash Animations, 5/5 all the way.

Matchmaker Matchmaker

I loved the Art stile and the concept of what you wish to create, i will fully support on the idea of creating this as much as i can, because i see so much from this. 5/5 for the little trailer and musice, 5/5 for the drawing and animation, and 5/5 for being all around well made thought out and drawn.

don't waste time and go for it, for people will back you up on this idea.

Flow: The Beauty of Ink Flow: The Beauty of Ink

A perfect 5 Stars ALL the way, this Flash or short Animation was a Special one, for it stood out from the rest, it had a nice message it was soothing, it wasn't hard and ruff but had a flow to it, that's what cough my eye's, the skill it probably took and the Time o my lord the Time Factor in all animations but in a animation like this would take a ungodly amount of time (for instance the Render time:69 Hours *thank you for putting that up* ) but my point is, threw all this rambling that it's a Master Peace, it captures the Viewer and show's them something so that my friend gets a 5/5.

A extreamly job well done.

A Tale Of Woe A Tale Of Woe

This is a REally Great Peace of work it Show's theTail of Tow sides, both can have good and both can have bad, but it also show's the Ugliness of war and what it's True colors are, the Art Style wasDifrent then normal witch gave it more of a in depth feeling of what you where trying to create ... soo i must congrats for creating a one of a kind Experience thisly te 5/5

TaraGraphika responds:

Thank you very much for your Review. Your right, everything that I presented here are somehow related and linked. But of course it's up to the viewers to determined the sides.

Miss Kitty Sees You Miss Kitty Sees You

well seeing as i love cats and fox's and how you where able to animate this was rather masterfull i must say XD, but the plot is good and the emotion is their .. dont see that in alot of vids now and days, but still grats on this animation = w=-d

Dear, Princess Dear, Princess

i find this one rather interesting not bad animation and i do think i under stand the meaning of all that lol however i think you should have worked on the voice acting a bit more and instead of tweeking the KH song should find a better one with a deeper feeling that would go perfectly with this other then my normal ranting of doooooooooooon nice job and what not.

Nexis my good lad even though sadness and pain and regress is always their sometimes leting your self to balive in a highpower can sometimes ease the pain and the sufering (sorry for bad spelling ya'll) nut i dont todaly disagree with the their isnt really a happy ending for every one, but i do think we all i mean every one in the entire freaking world to grow up and start treating people with some respect and showing a sister and brotherly love (Funky thing to say ey?) but every one has a right and if willing they can try and try to spreed the so call'd Foolish Beliefs and the kid might not be to far off from the point.

other then my pointless rambling i shall give this a 5/5 cuz hey it was good and i liked it =P

exninja123 responds:

awesome, thanks! :D

Minecraft: TNA Part 4 Minecraft: TNA Part 4

I KNEW IT!!!

I TOLD YA TO RUUUUUUN!!!!!! ><

Beauty Beauty

vary nice

it had a nice concept and all the art was good not the greatist what kinda threw it off like every one ells is saying "the camra guy" i liked it, it was good sweet short and simple, other then that = w=-d thumbs up

Minecraft: Tna Part 3 Minecraft: Tna Part 3